Monday, November 18, 2013

Greenhouse Effect Challenge | #LetsGrowGHE ~ Week 4 of 12

The Greenhouse Effect hair challenge started by +Michelle Howard over at RadiantBrownBeauty.com has been a blessing on my natural hair journey. Watch me share how week 4 of 12 went by clicking below:


This is a very beautiful place high up amongst  the Napa Valley Mountains overlooking the vineyards. The creek I love to listen to has dried up. Much of the vegetation is changing as we move from fall into the winter season. It is still very peaceful above these vineyards. My camera started acting up and eventually died on me. These shots do not seem to give the beauty of this place justice. Anyhow, here are some of the pictures taken along my hike amongst nature.







Greenhouse Effect for natural hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSNe92UyIc8
#LetsGrowGHE

No comments:

Post a Comment